Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44762 DZD / HUF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 364,076 Dinar (813,364 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (28 minutes ago)