Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43073 DZD / HUF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 333,468 Dinar (774,197 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 3 hours ago)