Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02852 DZD / UZS *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 351,499 Dinar (12,325,789 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)