Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03482 DZD / UZS *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 436,846 Dinar (12,544,333 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)