Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03287 DZD / UZS *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 404,936 Dinar (12,319,459 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)