Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.501 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 506,792 Dinar (€4,171) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)