Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.240 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 501,102 Dinar (€3,599) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 371,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (39 minutes ago)