Cost of living comparison between Tarragona, Spain and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.776 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 544,049 Dinar (€4,542) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)