Cost of living comparison between Tarnów, Poland and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.688 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 361,200 Dinar (13,045 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (35 minutes ago)