Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.021 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 400,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 355,272 Dinar (11,834 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)