Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.350 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 333,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 315,006 Dinar (9,445 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (21 minutes ago)