Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.701 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 313,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 280,416 Dinar (8,846 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)