Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 633 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.225 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 388,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 303,321 Dinar (Php136,304) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Darwin costs AU$25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)