Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 672 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.187 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 316,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 236,819 Dinar (Php108,284) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $697 (about 6 hours ago)