Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.137 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 372,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 283,008 Dinar (Php132,451) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)