Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.019 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 302,269 Dinar ($b18,869) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 2 hours ago)