Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.991 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 326,982 Dinar ($b20,448) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)