Cost of living comparison between Târgu Mureş, Romania and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.594 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 321,291 Dinar (12,081 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)