Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 895 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.156 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 326,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 253,332 Dinar (8,401 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)