Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34724 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 339,291 Dinar (977,122 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)