Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33030 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 363,451 Dinar (1,100,352 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)