Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.350 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 578,500 Dinar (€4,972) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)