Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.875 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 526,302 Dinar (€3,736) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 344,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)