Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.790 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 547,899 Dinar (€4,321) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 376,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)