Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.592 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 571,018 Dinar (€4,243) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 366,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (42 minutes ago)