Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00822 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 478,878 Dinar (Rp 58,265,370) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)