Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00853 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 415,459 Dinar (Rp 48,733,673) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (about 2 hours ago)