Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 497,778 Dinar (Rp 60,743,640) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)