Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00844 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 465,971 Dinar (Rp 55,213,690) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (1 minute ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)