Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04890 DZD / TZS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 375,078 Dinar (7,669,906 Shilling) in Tanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)