Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.548 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 347,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 290,233 Dinar (ARS $44,325) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)