Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.738 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 342,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 213,126 Dinar (ARS $44,980) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)