Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.093 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 353,402 Dinar (ARS $49,824) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)