Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 913 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.657 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 364,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 255,462 Dinar (Mex$ 45,156) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)