Cost of living comparison between Tampere, Finland and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.027 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 91% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 714,992 Dinar (€6,058) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)