Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 751 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.544 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 88% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 731,919 Dinar (€5,784) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 389,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (43 minutes ago)