Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 803 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.577 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 93% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 601,139 Dinar (€4,307) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 311,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (26 minutes ago)