Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.501 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 85% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 869,010 Dinar (€7,152) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)