Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 778 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.910 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 96% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 735,033 Dinar (€5,254) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)