Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.342 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 461,601 Dinar (€3,968) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)