Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34393 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 346,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 286,797 Dinar (833,890 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)