Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35084 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 335,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 295,070 Dinar (841,036 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (41 minutes ago)