Cost of living comparison between Talcahuano, Chile and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16592 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 458,918 Dinar (CH$2,765,941) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)