Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16773 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 408,393 Dinar (CH$2,434,837) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)