Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16128 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 482,302 Dinar (CH$2,990,407) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (29 minutes ago)