Cost of living comparison between Takoradi, Ghana and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.379 DZD / GHS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 179% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,089,854 Dinar (GH₵38,404) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)