Cost of living comparison between Takoradi, Ghana and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.923 DZD / GHS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 142% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 982,007 Dinar (GH₵37,882) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)