Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 670 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.648 DZD / GHS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 108% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 717,272 Dinar (GH₵27,966) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 345,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (36 minutes ago)