Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.879 DZD / GHS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 157% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,043,673 Dinar (GH₵40,328) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (37 minutes ago)