Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.067 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 533,130 Dinar (¥499,819) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 376,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)