Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.814 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 367,277 Dinar (元23,224) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (5 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (35 minutes ago)