Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.670 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 268,268 Dinar (RM10,874) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)