Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 558 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.495 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 547,361 Dinar (156,612 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)