Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 628 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.614 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 44% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 560,632 Dinar (155,147 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)