Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.892 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 436,661 Dinar (112,207 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 362,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (37 minutes ago)