Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 638 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.617 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 423,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 368,618 Dinar (101,926 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)