Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.593 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 469,228 Dinar (130,586 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)