Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.571 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 504,091 Dinar (141,147 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)