Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.601 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 531,250 Dinar (147,532 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)