Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.876 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 342,872 Dinar (88,466 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 306,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)