Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.844 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 248,875 Dinar (руб 134,984) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (28 minutes ago)