Cost of living comparison between Taganrog, Russia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.763 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 249,716 Dinar (руб 141,662) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)