Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.828 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 271,633 Dinar (S/. 8,275) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)