Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.625 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 309,757 Dinar (S/. 9,212) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)