Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.403 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 332,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 216,984 Dinar (S/. 6,129) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)