Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.507 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 357,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 248,509 Dinar (S/. 7,417) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)