Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.335 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 365,233 Dinar (﷼ 12,040) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (44 minutes ago)