Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.257 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 407,546 Dinar (﷼ 13,930) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.85 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)