Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00271 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 255,162 Dinar (﷼ 94,246,701) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)