Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 371,616 Dinar (﷼ 111,252,368) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)