Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00333 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 361,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 340,376 Dinar (﷼ 102,151,493) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)