Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.005 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 335,385 Dinar (12,419 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)