Cost of living comparison between Szczecin, Poland and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.641 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 349,145 Dinar (12,631 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)