Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 329,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 292,280 Dinar (70,713₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)