Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.790 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 88% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 763,819 Dinar (£5,625) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)