Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.119 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 38% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 568,072 Dinar (元35,242) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 412,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 150 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)