Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09757 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 528,427 Dinar (₩5,415,797) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)