Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10684 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 400,098 Dinar (₩3,744,897) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 311,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)