Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09668 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 490,294 Dinar (₩5,071,300) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)