Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.421 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 407,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 401,962 Dinar (4,998 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)