Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.300 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 449,805 Dinar (136,293 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 392,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)