Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.144 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 495,397 Dinar (157,580 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)