Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 982 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.730 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 348,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 249,201 Dinar (₨144,082) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 4 hours ago)