Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 921 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.709 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 39% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 381,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 230,725 Dinar (₨135,043) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)