Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.620 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 459,045 Dinar (S/. 13,654) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 412,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)