Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.620 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 375,302 Dinar (S/. 10,840) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 327,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)