Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.368 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 404,329 Dinar (S/. 11,432) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 350,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (25 minutes ago)