Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.409 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 444,042 Dinar (S/. 12,540) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 386,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)