Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09231 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 485,592 Dinar (5,260,497 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (34 minutes ago)