Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09561 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 478,561 Dinar (5,005,203 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)