Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09550 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 383,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 349,042 Dinar (3,654,860 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)