Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.816 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 462,742 Dinar (元29,258) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (44 minutes ago)