Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 285.202 DZD / OMR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 612,394 Dinar (﷼ 2,147) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)