Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 282.047 DZD / OMR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 47% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 490,758 Dinar (﷼ 1,740) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 334,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)