Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 283.578 DZD / OMR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 55% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 581,267 Dinar (﷼ 2,050) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (43 minutes ago)