Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 285.097 DZD / OMR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 55% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 630,730 Dinar (﷼ 2,212) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)