Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 670 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 296.395 DZD / OMR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 480,652 Dinar (﷼ 1,622) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)