Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.426 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 367,493 Dinar (E£ 57,191) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)