Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.805 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 525,663 Dinar (E£ 90,548) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)