Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.917 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 355,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 325,207 Dinar ($b20,432) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)