Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.082 DZD / RSD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 374,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 279,179 Dinar (258,111 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greater Sudbury costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)