Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.152 DZD / RSD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 363,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 281,866 Dinar (244,767 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)