Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 DZD / RSD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 301,509 Dinar (318,335 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)