Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.450 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 662,409 Dinar (£5,001) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)