Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.297 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 600,915 Dinar (£3,998) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 337,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)