Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 808 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 154.885 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 541,966 Dinar (£3,499) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 313,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (40 minutes ago)