Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 153.258 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 82% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 624,376 Dinar (£4,074) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 344,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (about 1 hour ago)