Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 543 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.946 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 163% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,027,588 Dinar (kr 79,375) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (27 minutes ago)