Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.882 DZD / NOK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 733 prices entered by 60 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 143% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)