Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.146 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 146% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 924,199 Dinar (kr 70,305) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)