Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 982 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.294 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 144% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 818,336 Dinar (kr 57,248) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)