Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.333 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 165% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 993,360 Dinar (kr 74,502) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)