Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 889 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.776 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 149% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 809,490 Dinar (kr 54,785) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 325,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)