Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.705 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 133% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 872,865 Dinar (kr 68,703) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)