Cost of living comparison between St. John's, NL, Canada and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 82.552 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 78% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 723,959 Dinar (C$8,770) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)