Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.260 DZD / XCD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 45% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 602,504 Dinar (EC$14,965) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 416,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (22 minutes ago)