Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.082 DZD / XCD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 45% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 566,557 Dinar (EC$14,135) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)