Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.195 DZD / XCD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 42% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 530,691 Dinar (EC$12,577) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 374,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)