Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.537 DZD / XCD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 45% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 536,382 Dinar (EC$12,913) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 371,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)