Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.281 DZD / XCD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 63% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 660,557 Dinar (EC$16,399) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 2 hours ago)