Cost of living comparison between Split, Croatia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.012 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 506,071 Dinar (31,605 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)