Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 608 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.466 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 469,814 Dinar (28,532 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 357,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)