Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.025 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 505,886 Dinar (31,569 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 3 hours ago)