Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 861 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.513 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 512,077 Dinar (29,241 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 393,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)