Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.774 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 38% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 538,808 Dinar (34,157 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)